BAM contracting has engaged McSherry to provide the Electrical Services installation for the Bantry Inner Harbour Development.
The project includes:
- 20 berth Marina (quayside pontoons)
- Dredging to a depth of 4 metres at the Pier and 3 metres at the yacht berths, to allow vessels access to the inner harbour at all tides
- Remedial works to Town Pier (widening and extending)
- Construction of a new reclaimed amenity area adjacent to the Railway Pier, providing approx. 4,000 m2 for public recreational and amenity use
- Approx. 2,300m2 quayside reclamation for use as car parking
- L.V. distribution system.
- Lighting and Emergency lighting installations.
- General Services installations.
- Security, CCTV & Access Control installations
- Communications installations
- Pontoon & Quayside Service Pedestals
- Electrical works associated with the mechanical equipment